Features of Miniket Rice
• Suitable for everyday consumption
• Miniket Rice is native to the West Bengal region. It’s long-grain rice and it has a pleasing natural aroma and delicious taste.
• Miniket Rice is extra long & white and has a beautiful subtle aroma. It is acknowledged for properties like pearly-white, extra long grains, highly nutritional value and cost-effectiveness.
• Hygienically packed in an HACCP unit to keep the rice fresh; to be stored in an airtight container once opened
• Uniform grain size; convenient to cook, good taste
• Consistent texture that does not turn thick and chewy; remains non-sticky post boiling
• Ideal for all types of rice preparation
Benefits of Miniket Rice
• High fiber.
• Aids digestive processes.
• Boost energy and mood.
• Low glycemic index, thereby lowering the impact of raised blood sugar.
• Lowers cholesterol.